cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Unable to publish experience

MSD2
11-Garnet

Unable to publish experience

Hi,

I am not able to publish any experience. Attached log for reference.

11 REPLIES 11
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:MSD2)

@MSD2 From the error message it appears there is some issue with your proxy configuration within Studio. Could you please review the proxy setting in Studio following below options-

PFA.

-Durgesh

MSD2
11-Garnet
(To:dupatel)

Durgesh,

Please find the screen-shot of my settings.

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@MSD2: Could you please confirm if you are using proxy server and if yes, then enter your proxy server detail in the setting and try publishing.

-Durgesh

MSD2
11-Garnet

Durgesh,

I dont think I am using a proxy server. I was using default settings and it worked fine till couple of weeks back.

--

Dhinesh

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@MSD2 Dhinesh - Thank you for confirming on proxy.

Could you please login to Studio Trial and confirm if your trial instance is active, not expired ? Also, share the userID been used so that I can check internally if there is any issue with your provisioned Trial instance.

-Durgesh

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@MSD2 Dhinesh - Thank you for confirming on proxy.

Could you please login to Studio Trial and confirm if your trial instance is active, not expired ? Also, share the userID been used so that I can check internally if there is any issue with your provisioned Trial instance.

-Durgesh

MSD2
11-Garnet

Durgesh,

The instance got expired.

Also please let me know how to find UserID?

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@MSD2 UserID is the "login ID /Username" used to enter Studio Trail portal. Post login please click "Contact Us" to request Trial extension.

PFA.

-Durgesh

MSD2
11-Garnet

Durgesh,

It seems the instance is active now. But I am not able to publish experience still.

--

Dhinesh

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@MSD2 Could you please confirm the error message you are getting while publishing project. Are you able to validate the project from Studio project configuration ?  Do you get publish error for all the projects or some particular projects?

-Durgesh

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@MSD2: I just wanted to follow up to see if any responses answered the questions you had. If so, please indicate the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of other Community members who have the same question. If you have further questions/issues, please advise on your current status.

Thank you!

Top Tags