cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Vuforia studio

illustrious
1-Newbie

Vuforia studio

I’m working on my first AR project. Unfortunately the x,y and z coordinates aren’t extruding with 0 as the value used during extruding. I don’t know why.

3 REPLIES 3

Can you provide some additional information about your issue? I only see a ThingMark in your screenshot. 

Hi, 

try klicking on the button, that I marked in the picture attached. The one below the "2D" Button.

The right one (which is selected in your picture) is for binding the marker on surfaces. The left one is for moving the marker along the axis. 

Greetings

whity

The problem there is that there is no geometry, no surfaces but the used option "Mate- Must select model or thingMark , mate to nearest surface" - so that we can not expect that this will work. 

2018-09-20_17-02-22.jpg 

So you can simple use  the coordinates for move and rotate in regards to x,y and z axis  or  you can use the  another  option  mention in the previous post  "Transform - transllates or rotates on X,Y and Z axis" to rotate and move dynamicaly via the UI handles. 

2018-09-20_17-07-55.jpg

Top Tags