Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is ThingMark ?How can i get it?

Re: What is ThingMark ?How can i get it?

Hi Qadir umar​,

I am checking internally if an Experience server URL is assigned for your account.

Meanwhile could you please the Studio logs for further review.

Hi Ankit,

Please find attached Studio log files for your reference.Meanwhile i will try to find the problem from log files.

Regards,

Qadir

Qadir umar​ As you have received the confirmation email, in that confirmation email under Experience Service Section you should be able to see the URL of your Experience Service (ES). Now, you need to use the ES url in your project configuration i.e., under configuration -> Info -> ThingWorx Experience Service field. Then if you click on the green 'validate' button next to the field, it will prompt for User credentials and here you need to use your credentials which you used for Studio portal login.

WRT ThingMark, on validating your credentials, in ThingWorx Studio you should see something like 'My ThingMarks' under Configuration. It shows your ES associated Thingmarks, where you can take a print and scan.

Giri

hi ,

I am attaching the mail, which i got from ThingWorx Studio.

Regards,

Qadir

email.PNG

Can you please check your last week inbox? Because, your request was approved last week and you should've received a Welcome Email. May be check your junk mail.

Giri

Hi Giri,

I have checked my mailbox including the junk mail, i haven't got the mail yet.How can i get that email now?

Regards,

Qadir

Hi,

What are the steps to get the email?

Regards,

Qadir

Qadir, Our records say that the welcome email is delivered to you (around last Wednesday). We'll try to resend it.

Hi Giri,

I got the mail.when i try to configure my Thingworx studio, it gives error, auto configure failed.I am attaching file.error.PNG

when i see the log i found below error.configuration error.PNG

Regarding the auto-configure error, I guess the username shouldn't be the email-id. Besides the email id, can you please try with the username (something like quadir.umar)