cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

When I import an FBX model, the thingmark goes missing. Thoughts?

aortiz
1-Newbie

When I import an FBX model, the thingmark goes missing. Thoughts?

I do not have acces to Creo Illustrate, so I am making my animations through Cinema 4D. Anyways, I have tried multiple times to import the Thingmark, but everytime I add the fbx model, it disappears. Any thoughts on to why this could be? Any other animation file time for 3D you recommend? Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:aortiz)

Angelica Ortiz​: Could you please confirm the Studio version you are using and is it possible to share the .FBX file to reproduce/observer the behavior ?

Please refer to Studio Help Center for list of other 3D supported formats.

aortiz
1-Newbie
(To:dupatel)

Hi Durgesh,

I am using version 8.1.0.2072, and here is the link to download the two models I tried.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw1KE4BHJlFbNzFZTzVtREJPNkU/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw1KE4BHJlFbRllWRTNqQVFkYjA/view?usp=sharing

Thanks in advance for your help.

gkoh
1-Newbie

Hi, I'm facing the same problem. When I upload a .obj file, the ThingMarker disappears. Has there been a solution for this?

aortiz
1-Newbie
(To:gkoh)

Hi Grace. No, I haven't had any other response solving this issue, unfortunately

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

Angelica OrtizGrace Koh​: Sorry for not reaching out any sooner on this post.

I believe there were issues with Mac OS with earlier releases so could you please confirm are you facing issue on Mac or Windows OS. Is this still an issue with Studio 8.1.2 release?

I will look into this based on your response and follow up.

Thanks,

Durgesh

gkoh
1-Newbie

Hi, I am using the most recent release with a Mac OS.

dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:gkoh)

Grace Koh​: Thank you for confirming. Could you please also specify the Mac OS version so that i can check if this would fall with existing Mac specific issue reported earlier having Obj file rendering issues or require a new fix.

-Durgesh

gkoh
1-Newbie

It is version 10.12.6

Top Tags