cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which kind of formats could I import in ThingWorx Studio for animations or sequences?

SOLVED
Participant

Which kind of formats could I import in ThingWorx Studio for animations or sequences?

Hello everybody ,

I saw a similar question about this topic in this forum but there is not an answer about it , I would like to know if it possible to import file for example .FBX files or if I have to use exclusively Creo Illustrate ?

Regards

Elias

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Which kind of formats could I import in ThingWorx Studio for animations or sequences?

Elias,

the getting started guide would help. But also the help answers that.

Remember when using different formats you won't have the technical illustrations/sequences.

You could import them through creo illustrate as well and animate them accordingly ... e.g. if you think about formats like JT / or other cad formats - that would be one way to go .

Martin

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Which kind of formats could I import in ThingWorx Studio for animations or sequences?

Elias,

the getting started guide would help. But also the help answers that.

Remember when using different formats you won't have the technical illustrations/sequences.

You could import them through creo illustrate as well and animate them accordingly ... e.g. if you think about formats like JT / or other cad formats - that would be one way to go .

Martin

Highlighted

Hi Martin,

It is clear enough the information that you shared with me , thank you very much for your help

Regards