cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

cannot publish from Vuforia studio

rsingaram
11-Garnet

cannot publish from Vuforia studio

Hi

Can someone help me on this to be working in my laptop. Two months back,  I managed this issue by accessing from a new workstation. Right now customer has purchased license and so I need to make it work on my laptop,

When I click the "Publish" from Vuforia Studio, it pops out error window as "Local host:3000 says, Uh-Oh ! Publish failed.Check for log errors. Internal Serrver error"

I have attached screen shot and log files herewith.

Thanks

- Ravi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:rsingaram)

@rsingaram You can create other user in ThingWorx instance associated with your Studio using the provided Administrator account. Then will have to grant correct permission to get access to Experiences.

Refer to grant user permission help center page. Note, this is for public access however similarly access could be restricted based on requirement.

-Durgesh

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

adding the error on experience server...

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@rsingaram Could you please confirm if you are able to validate the Experience Service from project configuration->Info tab.

Also, could you please confirm if you are able to see your Trial service is active by login into https://studio.vuforia.com/login/

If possible attach the snapshot post login to above URL.

Thanks,

Durgesh

Studio is able to publish in another fresh computer using my login.

So I cleaned up registry entries and local files related to Studio.

Now I can publish - Resolved..

- Ravi

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@rsingaram Ok Ravi, good to know and I believe you are all set now.

-Durgesh

Hi Thanks

I had posted another question that is very very urgent.

PTC has issued a commercial experience url & thingworx url and mentioned.

How do I configure many users of the company to publish to this server? How
to authenticate each to do so?

There is a user name” Administrator” for the above url with some password.
thanks
dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@rsingaram You can create other user in ThingWorx instance associated with your Studio using the provided Administrator account. Then will have to grant correct permission to get access to Experiences.

Refer to grant user permission help center page. Note, this is for public access however similarly access could be restricted based on requirement.

-Durgesh

dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:dupatel)

@rsingaram If above responses has answered your question, then please mark as Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

-Durgesh

Top Tags