Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change tablet experience and hololens

Highlighted
Level 5

change tablet experience and hololens

hi!

I have an experience that works for tablets, how to change this tablet experience in hololens?

thank you.

10 REPLIES

Re: change tablet experience and hololens

You will have to create a new HoloLens specific project and then copy/paste the project information from one to the other. 

I try and I'll let you know. thank you

Hello! I tried, now I can get a previsualization, but when I publish it, the hololens show me nothing, I'm confused. to note that in the preview, so that the experiment works it would have to press a plays button every time, I think that the problem comes from the. how to integrate this button into the hololens experience? thank you

Instead of buttons, you can use application events (e.g. double tap) to initiate playing of a sequence within a hololens project. Just bind the event to the model 'play all' service. 

my experience works in the preview, but when I publish it I do not see my experience

hi, 
my experience works in the preview, but when I publish it I do not see my experience. do you have an idea? he asks me to scan my thingmark, which I do but nothing appears, I am confused. thank you in advance

Re: my experience works in the preview, but when I publish it I do not see my experience

Ensure that you are scanning the same ThingMark you published to. You can check in the Experiences tab of the project. 

Re: my experience works in the preview, but when I publish it I do not see my experience

it is the same! I checked! is there any other reason that can not explain my experience in Hololens, while it works well in the overview?

Do you have your Experience URL within View set to a different Experience Service? 

how to check it?