cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

change tablet experience and hololens

pady
4-Participant

change tablet experience and hololens

hi!

I have an experience that works for tablets, how to change this tablet experience in hololens?

thank you.

10 REPLIES 10
tmccombie
21-Topaz I
(To:pady)

You will have to create a new HoloLens specific project and then copy/paste the project information from one to the other. 

pady
4-Participant
(To:tmccombie)

I try and I'll let you know. thank you
lepady
5-Regular Member

Hello! I tried, now I can get a previsualization, but when I publish it, the hololens show me nothing, I'm confused. to note that in the preview, so that the experiment works it would have to press a plays button every time, I think that the problem comes from the. how to integrate this button into the hololens experience? thank you

tmccombie
21-Topaz I
(To:lepady)

Instead of buttons, you can use application events (e.g. double tap) to initiate playing of a sequence within a hololens project. Just bind the event to the model 'play all' service. 

lepady
5-Regular Member

hi, 
my experience works in the preview, but when I publish it I do not see my experience. do you have an idea? he asks me to scan my thingmark, which I do but nothing appears, I am confused. thank you in advance

tmccombie
21-Topaz I

Ensure that you are scanning the same ThingMark you published to. You can check in the Experiences tab of the project. 

lepady
5-Regular Member

it is the same! I checked! is there any other reason that can not explain my experience in Hololens, while it works well in the overview?
tmccombie
21-Topaz I

Do you have your Experience URL within View set to a different Experience Service? 

lepady
5-Regular Member

how to check it?

lepady
5-Regular Member

Hello, I am enclosing you with my journal, and you will probably understand my problem better than I do. I see warn in the log! a syntaxError but I do not know how to do it. could you please help me. Thank you.

Top Tags