cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

hand gestures

Dmi3U
15-Moonstone

hand gestures

It seems like none of the gestures are working.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
flamy
10-Marble
(To:Dmi3U)

To bind the "Double Tap" with playing your animation (sequence in Creo Illustrate) you just need to drag the "DoubleTab" arrow to the "Play" Service Arrow .. making sure before that you have selected a Sequence for your model :

Untitled-2.jpg

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
katte
1-Newbie

Gestures are a bit complex with HoloLens, and at times the movement should be slow and precise. Can you please provide more details on which gesture isn't working. Also are you using the latest version?

Dmi3U
15-Moonstone
(To:katte)

the "bloom" is working, but anything where I would manipulate the object - "pinch" or select is not

katte
1-Newbie

I guess pinch is kind of HL gesture, in ThingWorx View - there are gestures like swipe-left, swipe-right, double-tap etc., which are more used for experience actions. We have listed all the gestures and its corresponding movements in the 'Getting Started with HoloLens' guide, did you try those gestures? Are you facing issues with those gestures?

Dmi3U
15-Moonstone

yes, but it did not work.

flamy
10-Marble

In my case I am able to make all the gestures work except the "Swipeback"

~ Francois

mwassmann
5-Regular Member

Hej Dmitry,

did you bind them accordingly in your experience?

Martin

Dmi3U
15-Moonstone
(To:mwassmann)

Ok, how do I bind the sequence to the gesture? I have created a figure with animation and figure with sequence in CreoIllustrate. I do not see the way to bind it to anything in TWS

flamy
10-Marble

To bind the "Double Tap" with playing your animation (sequence in Creo Illustrate) you just need to drag the "DoubleTab" arrow to the "Play" Service Arrow .. making sure before that you have selected a Sequence for your model :

Untitled-2.jpg

Top Tags