cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

About Loading Creo 7.0 Models into Simlab

中祐_7322917
3-Visitor

About Loading Creo 7.0 Models into Simlab

We become indebted to.

I work for Kanzaki Kokyukoki Mfg. Co., Ltd.

This is the content that I consulted with Mr. Matsuda of PTC Japan Co., Ltd. in advance.
He will get back to you with more details.

Currently, we are trying to load the Creo7.0.8.0 model into Altair's Simlab analysis software.

However, when I try to read it, the model is not displayed even though the completion message is displayed on Simlab.

Creo 2.0, which we used before the upgrade, could read Simlab, but after the upgrade, it is no longer possible to read Simlab.

We shared this situation with Altair and confirmed the countermeasures, but we have not received a clear answer yet. I would like to ask you a question, so I made an inquiry.

I tried to send the model created with Creo 2.0 and the model created with Creo 7.0, but it could not be attached due to a system error. very sorry.
Configuration files, etc. (Please let us know which files to send.) If you have any necessary data, please let us know.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Translated by Andra Chirila using Google Translate on February 13, 2023
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

担当者様

お世話になっております。

神崎高級工機製作所 中村と申します。

PTCジャパン㈱の松田様に事前に相談をさせていただいている内容です。
改めて詳細について連絡をさせていただきます。

現在、Creo7.0.8.0のモデルをAltair社のSimlabという解析ソフトに読込もうとしております。

しかし、読込をしようすると、Simlab上で完了のメッセージが表示されるもののモデルが表示されない状態となっています。

弊社でバージョンアップ前の使用していたCreo2.0ではSimlabの読込はできており、バージョンアップ後に読込ができなくなっております。

こちらの状況はAltair社のほうに共有し、対策方法を確認してはいるのですが、まだ明確な回答が得られておらず、念のため、Creo側での設定について何かあるのかご質問させていただきたく、問合せをさせていただきました。

Creo2.0で作成したモデルとCreo7.0で作成したモデルを送付させていたこうとしたのですが、システム上のエラーで添付できませんでした。申し訳ありません。
環境設定ファイル等(どのファイルを送付すればよいかご教示のほど、お願い致します。)必要なデータがありましたら、ご連絡いただければと思います。

ご不明点等ありましたら、ご連絡のほど、宜しくお願い致します。

Title translated by Andra Chirila using Google Translate on February 13, 2023

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Creo7.0モデルのSimlabへの読込について

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

4 REPLIES 4

You should open a support case with Altair Simlab and ask if they support importing Creo 7.0.8 

この問題は正常に解決されました。

原因は、インストール中に必要なモジュールが除外されたことです。

返信ありがとうございます。

問題を解決してよかったです。

Top Tags