cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

About adding menus to Creo Parametric 2.0

aakolkar
4-Participant

About adding menus to Creo Parametric 2.0

Hi ProE users,

Am new to Creo Parametric 2.0 and trying to enable the PDM menus like server management, save and upload and checkin etc. Please let me know how these menus can be displayed. IS there a config option for this? Have been able to add them to the Quick access menu (image attached) but not in the regular Tools>server management or File>save menus.

Thanks,
Amol

Amol S. Akolkar
PhD Student-PLM Lab
COT-Computer Graphics Technology
Purdue University, West Lafayette-IN

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:aakolkar)

As far as I know, under the file menu if you are connected to windchill, you get Check-in menu automatically which includes check in and check out. I have never tried to add them to another menu.

For upload, we use the config option: dm_upload_objects automatic

Top Tags