cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Accept/Next/Previous vs. Pick from List

akelly
11-Garnet

Accept/Next/Previous vs. Pick from List

Using Wildfire 4.

Was going through some training files and noticed our Pro/E system, you don't get the Pick from List dialog box listed in the training instructions. Instead, you get the old message area prompts with the Accept/Next/Previous choice. If I delete our system config.pro, I get the Pick from List window. I'm stumped which config.pro option might be changing the behavior.

How do I get Pro/E to use the Pick from List dialog box?

<<old menu=" manager.png=">> <<pick from=" list.png=">>

Andrew Kelly, P.E. | Senior Engineer | Crane Aerospace & Electronics | +1 440 326 5555 | F: +1 440 284 1090

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
dgschaefer
21-Topaz II
(To:akelly)

If no one comes up with the answer, the tried and true method of
figuring it out is to delete the second half of the config file and see
if the problem goes away. If so, the troublesome option is in the
second half, if not it's in the first half. Keep slicing the file in
half until you narrow it down.

Doug Schaefer
--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer