cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Active window changes after Regen / Print

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

Active window changes after Regen / Print

Has anyone else notice or have it happen where you do a regen (Ctrl-G) and then mouse click "Automatic" that when this command is done, it does not return an active status to the last window in Creo that you just regen'd. Sometimes it is even a different software that is now the active article on the desk top.

I have also found this to happen after printing a drawing. I go to run a mapkey, but the window that I just printed is not the active window. Again sometime is not even the Creo program that is the active software but Chrome or something else.

I find that I have to mouse click on the window to activate before continuing.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:Dale_Rosema)

After a reboot over the weekend this quirk has vanished. It must have been a windows quirk. I'll post more if it happens again, but for now I'll consider it solved.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

I just used the "bottom" view icon and then "Ctrl-P" to print and a Chrome tab print menu popped up not the Creo 4 print menu. This is really weird.

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

After a reboot over the weekend this quirk has vanished. It must have been a windows quirk. I'll post more if it happens again, but for now I'll consider it solved.

Top Tags