cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Analysis done but "run status" is empty

mbernachy
1-Newbie

Analysis done but "run status" is empty

Hello,

I created a non-linear analysis, it runs but when I would like to check on the window "Run Status" is empty.

I have the same issue when the analysis is done, the "Run Status" is always empty and it's impossible to see results like any results exist.

Analysis done.jpg

I checked my configuration: interfaces, materials, mesh, constraints but I don't understand why it doesn't work and why I don't have any error messages.

Do you have ideas of possible mistakes?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Unfortunately, it's impossible to share the study.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Domen
14-Alexandrite
(To:mbernachy)

Create the same analysis in the folder C:\temp and check the Summary tab again.

In my experience this sort of problem usually occurs, because of some non ascii characters used in the path of the working directory.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Are your working directory, and directory for output files in the analysis settings, the same?

Yes, it's the same.

If you navigate to that folder, is there an analysis folder there?  Is there an .rpt file in the analysis folder?  If you open the .rpt in Notepad, what does it contain?

There is all the analysis in the .rpt, the study was run and it was completed.

(Attached you find the .rpt data)

Weird.  The Run Status button / window should just look at that .rpt file, which clearly exists and is complete.

Just to double check, your Creo working directory - the one it starts at through File->Open - is the same as the results folder for your analysis?  If it is, then I'm out of ideas, sorry.

Yes, unfortunately, it's the same ... Thank you for your help.

Domen
14-Alexandrite
(To:mbernachy)

Create the same analysis in the folder C:\temp and check the Summary tab again.

In my experience this sort of problem usually occurs, because of some non ascii characters used in the path of the working directory.

It was due to an accent in the name of the folder. I change the name and it works.

Thank you for your answer Domen Resnik !

Top Tags