cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Annotation module disappeared after installing version 3.0

AndreCyr
1-Newbie

Annotation module disappeared after installing version 3.0

I just installed CoCreate Modeling PE version 3.0 under windows XP pro 32 bits and the annotation module does not seem to exist anymore. When I click on Application in the menu, the only menu item available is the Modeling module.

Is this an installation problem or have the licensing options changed for version 3.0?

André

3 REPLIES 3

As suggested in another thread, I tried opening a .bd2 file in a session. The annotation module was then available for the duration of this particular session, but it it still not available upon starting a new session.

André

anno.jpg

Annotation no longer starts up by default. Click the 2D Icon on the left side of the viewport to start it.

Mikes proposal to use the "2D" button is the most efficient one.

You might opt for the following options as well.

Use "Application > Annotation" to start Annotation.

Or to enter "(activate-annotation)" into the user command line. (This might can also be added to a file called sd_customize in your CoCreate Modeling PE user profile directory. This would enable Annotaiton with each startup of Modeling PE)

Hint: If you are in Annotation you might add a button in one of your toolbars called "3D" (CoCreate Modeling) to return with a simple mouse click to the 3D part. "Tools -- Customize - Groups - Misc ... scroll down to the 3D button and add this to an exisitng toolbar. then you can use this toolbar icon or the icon in the lower right corner (arrows) to move between Modeling and Annotation.

Top Tags