cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Anyone know the answer?

BillDaugherty
1-Newbie

Anyone know the answer?

Thanks in advance for whatever help you might give. Where can I find a comprhensive list of all the config options in ProEngineer?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5

Search the PTC knowledge base for the following reference document numbers or select the links. There are different documents depending on the release you are interested in:

Hi,

Thanks for that, you never know when I can use that info. I have saved it on my PC.

Regards

Chris

Hi Travis,

Does this list include the Hidden Config options??

e.g. "text_height_factor" is the hidden config option and it is not included here. Is there anyway I can know about all the hidden config options too??

Thanks,

Jay Shah

Here is a website you may also want to look at: http://www.proesite.com/.

If go to the utilities section and select the online utilities link there is one for the config.pro options. The utility also lists the hidden options if you want to try them out.

John.Pryal
12-Amethyst
(To:Kevin)

you can also try the pro-e help center, click help, help center, when the window appears, you will see books at the left hand, click this & you will see pro-e configuration, its a pdf document, its quite good actually, it details what is new, what has changed etc.

hope this helps

Regards

John

Top Tags