cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Attention PTC Creo Users! User Experience Testing Event for PTC Creo 4.0 Pre-Beta! Register Today!

tmckeown
5-Regular Member

Attention PTC Creo Users! User Experience Testing Event for PTC Creo 4.0 Pre-Beta! Register Today!

Are you a PTC Creo Parametric user with an active support contract? Would you like test the PTC Creo 4.0 UX? If the answer to both of these questions is yes, register today for our PTC Creo 4.0 Pre-Beta User Experience (UX) Testing event.

Your opinion matters! Now through March 11th you can register for this event.

• No installation required
  • No set-up required
  • Only requirement is an active internet connection!

This is a short, beta (up to two hours at your leisure), followed by an online survey to capture your candid feedback. We want to ensure that PTC Creo 4.0 is a successful and welcomed release and we need your contribution and feedback to make that happen. Don’t miss the opportunity to participate as the event is limited to the first 1000 registered users! Again, The PTC Creo Product Team is looking forward to your contribution and feedback!

* PTC may limit the participation to a maximum number of users and deny participation or remove participants at its discretion

5 REPLIES 5

Just as an observation, I clicked the submit button and got an e-mail that the registration would be reviewed but the screen just spinny clocked and never went to a complete or other done-type page.  I thought that was mildly.....humorous, considering.

Thought I would mention in the event someone else ran into the same issue.  It could easily be a firewall issue, though.

Firefox 44.0.2

Thank you Brian for your comment.  I can tell you that you are registered and all set.  You do not need to re-register.

As for the spinning wheel, we have heard that a few others have also experienced this issue.  While it could be a firewall issue, we found clearing the cache has also helped.  We are investigating.

Thanks,

Mark 

Awesome.  Thanks, Mark.  I let it sit there.  Actually, I forgot about it.  After about 30 minutes, I got a "Thank You" page.  And another e-mail along with it.  Sorry if something my firewall did just spammed your signups with several.  It wasn't my intention, ha!

I just applied and my reservation is being reviewed.

It will be fun and interesting to see how wildfire 4 looks and feels as well as give feed back back!

excuse me.... CREO 4.  😛 

Top Tags