cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

CREO 2.0 - M090 not on download site yet?????

BuddyHudson
1-Newbie

CREO 2.0 - M090 not on download site yet?????

To all,

Anyone seen the release that is due out today M090? I have checked the download site at various times since this morning and no beuno!

Buddy

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
egifford
4-Participant
(To:Inoram)

Installed here and kicking the tires on it here. The save issue of M080 does appear to be fixed.

View solution in original post

68 REPLIES 68

That is a target date... the actual date varies

Antonius, no offense, but they should release it on the actual date they say on the product schedule...

Inoram
13-Aquamarine
(To:BuddyHudson)

Yeah Antonius!!!

hehe

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

Just received confirmation from an engineer @ PTC. Officical release of M090 has been pushed to the 27th.

Thanks for the heads up, Bryant!

In PTC's prodcut calendar specified the following date:

Pic_1.PNG

I knew I'd find a use for this image someday...

rel_schedule.JPG

I've been told the team has updated that date to December 29th, 2013.

Figures.....same story...

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:BuddyHudson)

It's more important that the update be "ready" than it is to be on time. It seems as if M080 wasn't ready but released anyway.

Steve

I am just very disappointed in the fact that PTC continues to make the same mistakes over and over and over again...how hard is it to get this right? My management, I assume like many others are rattled by the inconsistancy of this product and how so many bugs are just "acceptable"...PTC needs to be the standard for CAD, not the one people constantly complain about....

Ok its the 27th, where is the download?

Ryan has inside scoop... and said it would be the 29th.

And count on it being at the the COB (close of business).

Hense, a Monday morning download flurry.

egifford
4-Participant
(To:TomD.inPDX)

Just checked - M090 is now available for download:

M090.JPG

Update....but the download fails because it's not really available (at least for me it fails saying the file isn't there).

I get a page that says "not found" on all the choices. Must be in process of being available

Inoram
13-Aquamarine

Yeah, me too. But M080 has been relatively soild for me. For the first time, I am not sure if I will go to M090 right away. I'll have to read through the change notes.

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

I'm holding out for M090 because it is suppose to fix a pattern bug I reported earlier.

Still on M040 for now.

Yep, I am getting the "Not Found" page also Antonius.....

Page found! Downloaded!

Inoram
13-Aquamarine

got it, but now I can't find the release notes comparing page.

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

Inoram
13-Aquamarine

yeah that! thanks.

Inoram
13-Aquamarine

And did you install it?

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

Not yet. It's one of those "dread" things

Inoram
13-Aquamarine

Ok Antonius, I just installed m090...How about you?

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

Not yet, Matt... been a bit pre-occupied in the last few days.

Inoram
13-Aquamarine

I hear ya, I was not going to install it because m080 has run so well, but I had a couple issues the other day, so I decided it was time. So far so good, but only been a couple days of use.

egifford
4-Participant

Installed here and kicking the tires on it here. The save issue of M080 does appear to be fixed.

Top Tags