cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

CREO 2.0 Mechanism Design Module License

aa-5
1-Newbie

CREO 2.0 Mechanism Design Module License

Hi all,

I am using CREO 2.0 parametric.And I am using FLEXLicensing. I tried to use spring option in mechanism Design Module, but I couldn't find the spring option in the module other than options such as CAMS, GEARS, SERVO MOTORS etc.I checked with my IT team regarding this, they are helpless.I checked the Licensing in CREO, the list shows 80 Mechanism design licenses are free.  Rquest your support to acquire the license for mechanism design.

If there is no solution for that, please let me know academic version available in the website have Mechanism Design Module with spring option ready to use.

Thanks,

Arun.A

5 REPLIES 5
TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot
(To:aa-5)

There is a mechanism dynamics option.

This adds capabilities to the included mechanism module.

They really should have made the menu compatible with only your installed modules.

Much of the optional extension includes much greater analysis capabilities.

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

Hi,

see my answer in Creo Parametric and Mechanism Design

MH

Martin Hanák

Hi Marin,

Please share the procedure to add MDO module in CREO 2.0.

Thanks,

Arun. A

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

Hi,

launch ptcstatus and look for Mechanism_Dynamics item. If it is present, then go to Creo2_LOADPOINT\Creo 2.0\Parametric\bin and open parametric.psf file in Notepad.

Add 191 code between parenthesis, see following example ...

ENV=CREOPMA_FEATURE_NAME=PROE_FoundationAdv (191)

MH

Martin Hanák
gkoch
1-Newbie

Hello Arun,

did you succeed following Martin's hints?

If yes, please follow-up by marking his answer as Correct Answer. This will signal to other users that the question has been answered.

Thanks,

Gunter

Top Tags