cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

CREO 2.0

agaribay
3-Visitor

CREO 2.0

Even though we are still using Wildfire 4.0, I would like to take CREO 2.0 for a test spin. Is this doable on the same pc?
Do I have to setup the license?

Thank you.

-Art

[cid:image001.jpg@01CE39F1.0FB9A7D0]

This message (including any attachments) contains

confidential and/or proprietary information intended

only for the addressee. Any unauthorized disclosure,

copying, distribution or reliance on the contents of this

information is strictly prohibited and may constitute a violation

of law. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the

sender immediately by responding to this e-mail, and delete the

message from your system. If you have any questions about this

e-mail please notify the sender immediately.
2 REPLIES 2

Yes, you can have both. I'm running WF4, WF5, Creo 1 & Creo 2 on my PC. (I only have active projects on WF4 & Creo 2 at this point.)

You'll need updated licenses from PTC, of course, and you may need to install the license server from Creo 2. I think WF4 should then be able to use the Creo license server but I doubt Creo 2 will see the WF4 server. You could give it a shot, worst that would happen is that Creo 2 would fail to launch saying no licenses available.

Just pay attention at install that it's not trying to do an 'upgrade' install where it would wipe WF4 out in the process. I don't think it will by default, but pay attention to be sure.

--
--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:agaribay)

You can use the same license software installed for WF4, just load the new license showing Creo2 availability.
I have WF3, WF4, WF5, Creo1 and Creo2 all running from a network location against the same license file.

Thank you,

Ben H. Loosli
USEC, INC.
Top Tags