cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

CREO 4.0 more stable than CREO 6.0

T_F
16-Pearl
16-Pearl

CREO 4.0 more stable than CREO 6.0

Hello,

I'm Working with CREO 6, and I have experienced quiete few unexpected crashes. I  have no experience with CREO 4.0 But it's a long term release, and 6.0 a short term release. My question is, Is CREO4.0 more stable, and with less bugs, than CREO 6.0? Now with all files created, it's impossible for me, to go back to 4.0, but probably I will evaluate to work only with long term releases, like CREO 7.0

4 REPLIES 4
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:T_F)

@T_F wrote:

Hello,

I'm Working with CREO 6, and I have experienced quiete few unexpected crashes. I  have no experience with CREO 4.0 But it's a long term release, and 6.0 a short term release. My question is, Is CREO4.0 more stable, and with less bugs, than CREO 6.0? Now with all files created, it's impossible for me, to go back to 4.0, but probably I will evaluate to work only with long term releases, like CREO 7.0

Hi,

the cause if unexpected crashes can sometimes be old version of graphic card drivers.

Check it an install newer version if it is possible.

Martin Hanák

Hi,

I have upgraded the graphic drivers. Same behaviour.

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:T_F)

@T_F wrote:

Hi,

I have upgraded the graphic drivers. Same behaviour.

Hi,

if you can reproduce the problem, please open case at PTC Support and report the problem.

Martin Hanák

The problem is that I can't reproduce the problem. It happens, while doing several things... It doesn't happen just doing one action.

Top Tags