cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

CREO update

cfrascona
1-Newbie

CREO update

I update dated Creo 3.0 from M060 to M120 yesterday.  I have 4 workstations 2 with floating licenses and 2 lock node. All but one work well, a locked node license.  The update deleted the old install and folders of M060 on this one workstation.  M120 can not find the license on the server and i can't find how to point it there.  I can log into Windchill without any issues but Creo can not. 

Can anyone help with this? 

3 REPLIES 3

So when you run PTCSetup or Reconfigure.exe, when you put the server info (i.e. 7788@server.company.com) you get a failed to find or...?

I usually cut & paste into that field (from a plain text editor!) instead of trying to type it.

Hi,

node locked licenses cannot float, their license code is is related to specific computer (MAC address of its network card). During Creo "node locked" installation path to the license file is entered. Therefore you have to find/request the license file. Maybe it is mentioned in parametric.psf file located in Creo bin sub-directory.

MH

Martin Hanák

Thanks guys,i had to point the licenses to the location of the workstation.  Easily done in a text editor. Problem was that IT had did maintenance to the server where the license lived.

Thanks for the help 

Top Tags