cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Can't launch Wildfire on windows 7 machine from network installation.

LEONIDGUREVICH
10-Marble

Can't launch Wildfire on windows 7 machine from network installation.

I can't launch Wildfire2 (and WF5) from network installation on new client machine with Windows 7 (SP1).

After starting - Wildfire open with error: "License request failed for feature PROE_Flex3C:-57. Socket() call failed.Warning: Proper TCP/IP configuration was not detected..." and crash.

I copy installation to local disc and Wildfire start here without error.

We have other computer with Windows 7 and I can start WF here from ??network installation without problem.

???Has anyone else encountered a similar problem? If so, did you find a solution?

Thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

I currently run Wildfire 5 as a network install with no issues. My Workstations are running Windows 7 SP1 64-bit and the Network Server is Windows Server 2008 64-bit.

I don't think WF2 is supported on Windows 7 but I could be wrong. Maybe it's the 64-bit support. WF5 64-bit runs great on Windows 7 64-bit.

"Too many people walk around like Clark Kent, because they don't realize they can Fly like Superman"

Top Tags