cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Can we highlight non standars symbols through model check?

skashyap
4-Participant

Can we highlight non standars symbols through model check?

Hi All,

I have configured model check to check the non standard symbols on drawing sheet.

As per the attached image, result comes in numbers.

For example:

STD_SYMBOLS
  Number of drawing symbols that are not from standard list: 8

Can we highlight these non standard symbols?

Thanks & Regards,

Y S Srikanth Kashyap

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Based on your screen shot I have to say no. If the listed warning doesn't allow a correction I don't believe any other changes to the model check configs will change that. I also don't recall seeing anything in the manual about correcting symbols.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Based on your screen shot I have to say no. If the listed warning doesn't allow a correction I don't believe any other changes to the model check configs will change that. I also don't recall seeing anything in the manual about correcting symbols.

Srikanth,

STD_SYMBOLS will report error/warnings as information referring the list for DRW_SYMBOLS in start file. Highlighting for such symbols is not possible.

I think information provided by Don is good enough to answer your query.

skashyap
4-Participant
(To:skashyap)

Thanks a lot for the information

Top Tags