cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Card 3D settings

gfraulini
17-Peridot

Card 3D settings

Hi all,
maybe there isn't the correct place where post this thread, but I've thought this would be the most suitable.
At work my workstation has a Nvidia Quadro K4000 3D card and I wonder which settings I can put for ProE WF5.

Before I had the Basic Profile in 3D settings tab, after I've put the only option inherent with 3D cad, that is "Dassault Systemes CATIA - compatible".

(Look at picture)

It is right? There are other options to setting?

Regards

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Giulio,

specific profiles are added by NVidia for products they know certain settings are necessary to overcome issues with the this software.

Since they know the PTC applications, the absence can be interpreted as "there is no need for specific settings to overcome any known problems".

In the PTC database there is an article about this:

http://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS24038

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hello Giulio,

specific profiles are added by NVidia for products they know certain settings are necessary to overcome issues with the this software.

Since they know the PTC applications, the absence can be interpreted as "there is no need for specific settings to overcome any known problems".

In the PTC database there is an article about this:

http://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS24038

Top Tags