cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Certification Dell 7560 + Nvidia RTX-A2000 for Creo Design 7.0+

plejarre
1-Newbie

Certification Dell 7560 + Nvidia RTX-A2000 for Creo Design 7.0+

I am using Creo Parametric 7.0.3.0

Hello,
My concern is about the certification of Creo Design 7.0+ for Dell Precision 7560 models with a Nvidia RTX-A2000 graphic card.
Would you please give me information obout it ?
Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jchelle
15-Moonstone
(To:jchelle)

@plejarre,

I follow up on this request with the information provided in the case C15986392 Closure Details you reported .

Such information can be retrieved in article CS55934 

• PTC Creo Future Platform Support Summary
  • If a new configuration is not listed in the hardware note or platform support page, contact the vendor's customer support to request the certification. This will trigger a request from the vendor to Pro/Certifications to execute the tests.

I hope this information help you with PTC Future Platform Support.

Best regards

Jean Claude

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jchelle
15-Moonstone
(To:plejarre)

Hello @plejarre,

Thank you for reporting this request to the PTC community.

It seems that you already opened case C15986392 for this and my colleague in charge of such case will contact the R&D and the Product Manager for this specific hardware configuration, plus other specific hardware configuration that you are interested in.

We will go back to you as soon as the R&D and the PM will provide information.

Best regards

Jean Claude

jchelle
15-Moonstone

Hello @plejarre,

The hardware configuration DELL 7560 + NVIDIA RTX-A2000 is in validation plan for Creo Parametric 7.0 and above, but no timeline is currently defined.

We recommend you to check regularly the PTC Creo 7.0 Hardware Support - Dell web page .

Best regards

Jean Claude

jchelle
15-Moonstone

@plejarre,

I follow up on this request with the information provided in the case C15986392 Closure Details you reported .

Such information can be retrieved in article CS55934 

• PTC Creo Future Platform Support Summary
  • If a new configuration is not listed in the hardware note or platform support page, contact the vendor's customer support to request the certification. This will trigger a request from the vendor to Pro/Certifications to execute the tests.

I hope this information help you with PTC Future Platform Support.

Best regards

Jean Claude

Top Tags