cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

CoCreate 2008 Installation

Luar
1-Newbie

CoCreate 2008 Installation

Hi all!

I have a problem installing cocreate 2008, After the Installation I got this error

Untitled.png

When I look the cocreate folder in my program file I only see this.

Untitled1.png

When I run the application it just run a command prompt.

Can you help me how to set up cocreate?

Thanks,

Luar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It looks like the first issue is that you may need to install the License Server, not just the Modeling server. When you install the License Server, it will ask you about the license file and things like that. Have you installed that and configured it?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

It looks like the first issue is that you may need to install the License Server, not just the Modeling server. When you install the License Server, it will ask you about the license file and things like that. Have you installed that and configured it?

Hi Andy,

Thansk for the reply. Where to find the License Server? It is not include in the download section in PTC

Untitled.png

May I know which of this installer has the license server?

Because when I install the modeling and drafting I only see modeling server. Thats why I check the modeling server during the installation.

Untitled1.png

Thanks,

Luar

I just sent you a private message to see if we can figure out what's going on. Strange that it's not in the list there...

We'll see what we can do!

andy

Just an update for anyone following this: It turns out the license they have is for Creo Direct, so that's why it wasn't working. They're now working to get a license for Creo Elements/Direct so they can see how much it can benefit them.

If the customer gets a new license for CED, this will not work with CoCreate 2008,

since a new license only opens "two revisions back" - e.g. a CED V19 license

will open CED 17,18 and 19.

You can tell from the Web page of MEls which versions will be opened by a license.

Top Tags