cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

CoCreate 3.0 PE x64 on Win 7 Runs Really Really Slowly

jjammer
1-Newbie

CoCreate 3.0 PE x64 on Win 7 Runs Really Really Slowly

I've been a user of CoCreate 2.0 in winXP and was fairly impressed. Unfortunately, the machine I was running on was due for an update. I decided on a high-end Windows 7 machine which I found was incompatible with CoCreate 2.0. Bummer - I went off and experimented with some other packages with varying levels of success. Today I found 3.0 was available and, thank you! compatible with Win 7!!!!

Download, Install and activate the new CoCreate 3.0 for Win 7.... looks great! Then I tried to draw a simple line... as soon as I selected LINE and moved to the viewport the cursor update rate drops to 1-2 updates per second! I kid you not! Absolutely unusable. Details of my machine..

HP e9280t

Intel i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz

12GB RAM

64 bit OS

ATI Radeon 4850 (1G)

Any suggestions? I'm using the default, right out of the box configuration settings. BTW moving the mouse anywhere else is fine, the slide out panels in cocreate move just fine. The mouse also moves just fine in the window so long as you haven't selected a tool.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags