cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Color difference from Creo 2 to Creo 3

dfante
7-Bedrock

Color difference from Creo 2 to Creo 3

Hello to all I configured the config.pro file pointing to the new path. And everything works properly. But I noticed that one open part in Creo 2 does not have the same color in Creo 3. I do not understand how to fix it.

See the file attached,

Can someone help me?Creo 2Creo 2Creo 3Creo 3

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for the reply.
I understand (by looking at the same product in Creo 2 and in Creo 3) that in Creo 3 if you see an object containing a texture with bump effect this is rendered in realtime, which Creo 2 did not happen. For this reason I see this difference "graphics"

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

If I remember correctly PTC changed the Render engine for Pro/E again when they launched Creo 3.

I had several colors that failed to come across properly and they had to be re-created. unfortunately I was not able to get them to look like the previous colors/textures due to the render engine change.

Don

Thank you for the reply.
I understand (by looking at the same product in Creo 2 and in Creo 3) that in Creo 3 if you see an object containing a texture with bump effect this is rendered in realtime, which Creo 2 did not happen. For this reason I see this difference "graphics"

You might try editing the color and turning of Bump or texture to see if that helps too.

Don

Top Tags