After hours of banging my head against the wall over that config error, I finally found the culprit. It was my tree.cfg file. The last three entries were the culprits. These three were somehow set to "on" when they should have been "off". What I find so strange is that it didn't give an error in WF 5 using the very same config file.
Cheers!This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.