cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Conflicting License Keys

areed-2
1-Newbie

Conflicting License Keys

I have conflicting license keys on my desktop at home, I just installed Creo 3 with a new set of license keys and my old ones expired. It does not work anymore for some reason, the error that comes up says a lot about licenses and redirects me to a folder which is where the keys are stored. I deleted the old ones manually in the file folder, but the same error pops up again, just with a much shorter message and the same directory, even though the old files are gone. Could someone help me with this as I desperately need to work on something before Monday (3 days).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

in your license file there is a line beginning with keyword INCREMENT. License name is located after it (as second word on the same line).

MH

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Hi,

please upload your license file, if you want me to help you. Use How to attach file when you Reply to a discussion. procedure.

MH

Martin Hanák

How can I send this to you privately? I'd rather not make my license public.

Hi,

locate parametric.psf in Parametric\bin subdirectory of your Creo installation. Open it in Notepad and check/modify following lines according to your current license file.

ENV=PTC_D_LICENSE_FILE-=enter path to license file

ENV=CREOPMA_FEATURE_NAME=enter license name ()

MH

Martin Hanák

Where do you find the license name?

Hi,

in your license file there is a line beginning with keyword INCREMENT. License name is located after it (as second word on the same line).

MH

Martin Hanák

Thank you very much! It works now

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:areed-2)

Did you load your new license file into the license manager?

Did you modify this line in your license file?

DAEMON ptc_d __PTCD_PATH__

Like Martin said, modify the parametric.psf file.

Top Tags