cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Creating two tables and balloons in a single creo drawing

mechanical
6-Contributor

Creating two tables and balloons in a single creo drawing

I created an assembly in the creo and converted to drawing. I wanted to create drawing of one of its subassemblies, so I did that in another sheet of the same drawing. I created the table using the repeat region for both the assembly and subassembly which are correct according to the parts present. But I am no longer able to create the automatic balloons. Is there some setting that has to be changed?

Regards 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:mechanical)

You can have as many tables on a drawing as you like. You can NOT show balloons from a table on a view that isn't using the model referenced in that table.

In other words, you can have a table referencing a sub-assy of the assy you are showing, but you can't show the balloon on the top level assy view. You would need to have a view showing just the sub-assy you are referencing in the table.

I'm not sure that will make sense and I am also not sure I am understanding your specific problem.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Thank you for your question.
I encourage you to bring more details and context to your initial inquiry. This will make it easier for you to receive meaningful help from other Community members.
Regards,
Andra
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:mechanical)

You can have as many tables on a drawing as you like. You can NOT show balloons from a table on a view that isn't using the model referenced in that table.

In other words, you can have a table referencing a sub-assy of the assy you are showing, but you can't show the balloon on the top level assy view. You would need to have a view showing just the sub-assy you are referencing in the table.

I'm not sure that will make sense and I am also not sure I am understanding your specific problem.

Top Tags