cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Creo 1.0 Parametric Config Options

pauldelong
1-Newbie

Creo 1.0 Parametric Config Options

Anyone have or know where I can find a list of the new config.pro options available with Creo 1.0 Parametric?

...Paul

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Paul,

Check out the config option search tool on Olaf Corten's Site.
www.ProEsite.com

Hi all,

I remember a while ago someone posting something called the commandments of ProE (or something like that), but it had the word commandments in it.
It was basically a best practices document which I recall as being pretty good. Each line started with thou shall (or shall not). I only say that in case it rings a bell for anyone.
I'm working on a best practices document for users at our company. Although I already have a wealth of info (much from this thread), I was curious as to weather or not anyone remembers that particular document, and if they happen to still have it.

Thanks,
Stefan

Top Tags