cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Creo 1.0. Platform support

VladimirN
24-Ruby II

Creo 1.0. Platform support

Hello!

So, i look at "Hardware Notes - Creo 1.0 Parametric, Direct and Simulate". And there is no support for Windows Vista (32 & 64 bit). Does the PTC support for this OS in the future release, or even updates (build) for 1.0? Any comments? Thanks.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Vladimir

A few minutes ago I installed a Creo 1.0 on Windows Vista 64bit OS and everything is OK.

Good luck with Creo 1.0

Have a nice day, Vladimir

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hello Vladimir

Here you can find Platform Support for Creo 1.0: Hardware Notes - Creo 1.0 Parametric, Direct and Simulate

Vladimir

Note: If it is not supported does not mean that it can not be used . Use and enjoy it.

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

Vladimir Palffy wrote:

...Note: If it is not supported does not mean that it can not be used . Use and enjoy it.

Vladimir,

Thank you for your comment. This PDF file, I just looked. But have you tried to install and then run Creo 1.0 on Windows Vista?

P.S. Unfortunately, I do expect my license Creo, so I can check it out.

Hello Vladimir

A few minutes ago I installed a Creo 1.0 on Windows Vista 64bit OS and everything is OK.

Good luck with Creo 1.0

Have a nice day, Vladimir

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

Thanks!

Note2:

creo-support.png

See in the document:
Creo 1.0 does not support Sun Solaris 10 or Microsoft Windows Vista

Vladimir

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy