cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Creo 1.0 Ribbon Question

dmeschberger
1-Newbie

Creo 1.0 Ribbon Question

Have just got into using Creo 1.0 a little bit and found that theribbon tabdisappears when you click on the geometry screen to do something.....same with actual command tabs. You have to go back up & click the ribbon or command tab everytime you want to choose another command or do something within that command tab??

Is there a config that allows you to keep the icon ribbon open until you pick another ribbon tab or command?

Thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Darin

This is because you have minimized the ribbon. If you double click the
ribbon tabs or click the arrow on the far right of the ribbon it will
become maximized again. This is standard Microsoft behavior

Paul Sagar

If you right click in the menu area of the ribbon you will see the 'minimize' function

you can check off and on.

Gary Miglionico

Brookhaven National Lab

How is everyone accepting this issue and your response? I released Creo to a select few users to play with and they want to hang my from the yard arms like it is my fault PTC changed the ribbon functionality. This process has made more steps for the users as I see it.

Top Tags