cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Creo 2.0 F000 Issues?

DamianCastillo
1-Newbie

Creo 2.0 F000 Issues?

I would like to get confirmation on the issues regarding Creo 2.0 F000. I am hearing that it's not possible to un-install it correctly. Is this true for the web install version or is this a problem with the full download installer as well?

Has everyone experienced this issue or is it isloated?

I am running Windows 7 Pro 64-bit if this helps any.

Thanks

"Too many people walk around like Clark Kent, because they don't realize they can Fly like Superman"

4 REPLIES 4

See the attached emails for the solution

David Haigh

Thanks again David.

This makes it difficult when I install it on a Network server, so I better hold off from doing that and just install it locally.

"Too many people walk around like Clark Kent, because they don't realize they can Fly like Superman"

For those who may have installed more than one application throught the F000 installer, note that you have to do this for EACH of the application uninstallers. So, once for Parametric, then for Layout, then for Simulate, and so on...

In Reply to David Haigh:

See the attached emails for the solution

David Haigh

It seems that F001 is now available which solves the install issues. This is what I ended up installing.

Top Tags