cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Creo 2.0 Reference Viewer Break Dependencies Unavailable

JM_LPE
11-Garnet

Creo 2.0 Reference Viewer Break Dependencies Unavailable

So I am trying to follow the video below to remove a broken dependency and I follow the video step by step, but when I get to the right mouse click menu, I do not have the option available. (See attachment). I have looked for a similar result, but I can't find a simple explanation to my question.

Can somebody explain what I need to do to get the Break Dependencies option to appear?

https://learningconnector.ptc.com/content/tut-717/using-the-reference-viewer-to-display-break-dependencies

1 REPLY 1
JM_LPE
11-Garnet
(To:JM_LPE)

Can anybody help? I have been banging my head against this one with no luck for quite some time. I haven't been able to get files into Windchill because of this. Sometimes the Break Dependencies option appears, sometimes it doesn't. 

Ideally I would find the reference assembly or part, re-establish the link, and check it in with these parts, but that is simply not an option as those reference assembly/parts were created by engineers no longer with the company and I will never be able to find them. It makes no difference to me if the geometry gets frozen as I don't have access to the references anyway.

Top Tags