cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Creo 2.0 Update to M080 - objects will not save. Cache compatibilty issues

BuddyHudson
1-Newbie

Creo 2.0 Update to M080 - objects will not save. Cache compatibilty issues

To all Creo 2.0 M080 users,

We are experiencing saving issues with files in Creo since we updated from 060/070 to 080 this weekend. I was under the assumption that maintenance updates would not affect the current user cache which contains objects prior to the upgrade, but based on problems we are seeing, it looks like there are some incompatibility issues... Anyone else seen this or have any feedback?

Buddy Hudson

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
6 REPLIES 6

Some additional info, this was a clean install using the silent install process.

Hi Bryant...

Same issue here... clean install, new cache, yet cannot save! Did you get anywhere with your problem?

Thanks!
-Brian

Hey Brian,

Please see my comments under this discussion: Re: Creo Parametric M080 is out!

Buddy

What specific "cache" are we talking about. Without Windchill, do I even have a cache location?

Its the workspace cache while connected to a PDMLink session. it shouldnt affect anything in a standalone session of Creo.

Thanks for the clarification, Andrew.

Top Tags