cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Creo 2.0 install disk/files

npulliam
1-Newbie

Creo 2.0 install disk/files

I recently had to reinstall OS on my workstation, and reinstalling Creo. I have perpetual license of 2.0, but no active support and can only find my 1.0 disc. Is there anywhere I can download the 2.0 install files?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

7 REPLIES 7
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:npulliam)

The only legal place you can obtain the CDs is from PTC.

Contact PTC support and explain your situation.

Hi,

contact your PTC VAR and ask for media. I guess that PTC Support does not help you because of your "out of maintenance" status.

MH

Martin Hanák

Hi Nathan,

You can't download the software if you don't have active Maintenance.

Amit

I'm aware that I can't download the installation files from PTC without active maintenance. This is the problem, and the reason I'll buy Solidworks before I renew support with PTC, terrible service after the purchase. I'm not concerned with the 'L' word, since I am the rightful owner of the license, and have a right to the installation files. I was just looking for an alternate source since my disc is missing and the retail channels are unhelpful. Thanks everyone, guess I'll search elsewhere.

Hi,

try the following page

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/auth/it/esd/academicFree.jsp

MH

Martin Hanák
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:npulliam)

Contact a local VAR, they may be willing to help if you can prove you have a legal license.

Top Tags