cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Creo 2.0 rendering

valimdj
1-Newbie

Creo 2.0 rendering

Hello,

Has anyone got to use Creo Rendering tools and got some good quality images? I just used it and with maximum quality settings I got images that have only 100kb.

Thanks!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

If you are talking about PhotoRender, you can set the image size in the setup but it still limited.

Personally, I have not gotten "excellent" images from PhotoRender. When I up the quality of PhotoRender, the output actually goes down (stipples throughout the image). I find that the Shading with Reflections mode of basic Creo gives me better images for screen captures after setting all the display and model config options to their max.

Top Tags