cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Creo 3.0 compatibility with Windows 10?

mudovc
1-Newbie

Creo 3.0 compatibility with Windows 10?

is Creo 3.0 compatible with Windows 10 build 10061?

18 REPLIES 18
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:mudovc)

No. It might run, but it's not officially supported.

ykim-3
1-Newbie
TomU
23-Emerald IV

PTC has updated their "Future Platform Support" document.

Support for Window 10 is planned for Creo 2.0, 3.0, and 4.0.  "Official" support from PTC will begin 6 months after Microsoft releases Windows 10.  Microsoft's release is currently scheduled for July 29th, so that puts official PTC support starting at the end of January, 2016.

jfrye
1-Newbie

Creo 3.0 works flawlessly in windows 10 except that mouse wheel scrolling no longer works for zooming, just in creo 3.0.

ykim-3
1-Newbie
(To:jfrye)

You can use mose scroll in windows10

Please check below link

How to make scroll wheel zoom work in Windows 10 with Creo Parametric

ssulla
1-Newbie
(To:ykim-3)

I moved to Win 10. The Creo 3 is launched but the license does't work. What would the problem? Do I have to change something in my existing license? Thank you.

Hi,

attach some pictures showing what is going on during creo startup.

MH

Martin Hanák

Hi,

The Creo starts up properly but I get a narrow message about license. After picking OK the Creo crashes. In the message I see "none" where are all my Creo modules.

Sorry I can't attache a picture, I went to Win 7 back.

May be I should to remove the license from Creo and to grab it again?

Hi,

if you went back to Win7, then it is time to stop conversation...

MH

Martin Hanák

But I can upgrade my computer to Win 10 one more time.

What is reason Creo doesn't work with Win 10? Does it have to work with a same license with Win 10? Or I have to edit some how license file and to install it again?

Hi,

Creo license is related to MAC address of network card, therefore (generally) there is no reason to ask for new license when you upgrade Windows. Individual problems has to be resolved individually... .

MH

Martin Hanák

OK, thank you very much.

All,

Creo 3 M120 works fine on pur windows 7 and 10. We have a mixed environment and are using the same launch and install for both operating systems and the zoom still works with a scroll wheel.

emetzger
3-Visitor

Creo 3 M060 w/PDMlink 10.2 on Win10 is running very well on my T3600 with q2000 card. Not a single issue over the past couple weeks.

rmuller
6-Contributor
(To:emetzger)

Did you have to do the fix to be able to zoom with mouse wheel?
I found here http://support.ptc.com/WCMS/files/160242/en/PTC_Creo_Future_Platform_Support_Summary.pdf that Creo from versuin M060 is supported on WIN10.

My Creo 3 worked on Windows 10. After the automatic Creator Update, Creo began to crash. Updating my NVidia Quadro K5000 driver didn't help. Reinstalling Creo didn't help. I restore the PC to previous Windows version, and Creo is back to normal. Apparently you can restore Windows if the last update is < 10 days old.

I switched to a new machine and to win10. I cant load my academic license the way I used to. I skipped licensing at installation, and now I want to do it. On windows 7 this way perfectly worked:

C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo 3.0\M100\Parametric\bin --> reconfigure --> licenses --> drag and drop license

Now as I drag and drop the license, first the window goes gray and nothing happens. If I click on back and try again, it says "starting...", then nothing happens again. It doesent even says that the license is unrechable or smething.

bjarboe
4-Participant

Does anyone have current information whether Creo 3.0 M80 compatible with Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2

Top Tags