cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Creo 3.0 slow performance, helping

uumut
1-Newbie

Creo 3.0 slow performance, helping

Hello friends,

I am getting very low performance from my PC., especially drawing.

Is there a problem that occurs from creo? or Is my computer?

Note: I'm sorry to ruin my english

window all updates are complete.

Model Dell Precision T7910 (v2) Workstation chassis / chipset in 1300 (90%) Watts Vertical Box Intel C612 chipset PROCESSOR 2x Intel Xeon E5-2637 v3 (8 Core) (3.50ghz, 15MB, 2133mhz) RAM 32GB DDR4 2133mhz (ECC 8x4gb) (up to 1TB) Graphics Card NVIDIA Quadro K4200 (4GB GDDR5 256bit, Professional 3D) Hard Drive 1 x 256 GB SSD 500X550 OPTICAL DRIVE 8x DVD +/- RW Slimline Keyboard / Mouse DELL, keyboard, Dell USB Mouse OPERATION SYSTEM Windows 7 Pro 64bit MONITOR 27 "ASUS HDMI 1 AD

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
gkoch
1-Newbie
(To:uumut)

Slow is an impression, which is relative and strongly depends on the expectations.

Do you have comparison times with older releases or with other PCs?

Or specific steps that need significantly longer than you would expect from the changes/action they are supposed to apply?

Of course the size of the model/drawing has a strong impact (memory used, number of entities on screen...).

A general issue with large drawings often is time spent on pre-highlighting - to check whether it is related, simply disable it for testing (under File > Options > Selection)

Top Tags