cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Creo 3.0 won't launch

tward
1-Newbie

Creo 3.0 won't launch

Hi

I've recently discovered Creo 3.0 will not launch on my desktop, it thinks for a short while but nothing happens. Sometimes when I try opening it a symbol that looks like the system info symbol with an error sign on it appears.

I have made sure Windows is fully up to date along with my graphics card drivers, I have run malware scans and fully reinstalled Creo, I believe I have followed the guide below correctly - but no luck

I am running Creo 3.0 M070 on a student license on Windows 10 Pro, my PC details are attached in an image (not sure how to share PC part picker builds)
The OS and Creo are both installed on the Samsung 950 Pro, I don't have any other OS

Does anyone have any suggestions, because having to do CAD on my laptop is no fun!

5 REPLIES 5
pnos
6-Contributor
(To:tward)

You would not happen in the computer name diacritics?

tward
1-Newbie
(To:pnos)

Sorry I'm not sure I understand your suggestion?

pnos
6-Contributor

there can be no punctuation1.jpg

STEVEG
21-Topaz I

Did you check to see if your video card supports OpenGL 4.0?

tward
1-Newbie
(To:STEVEG)

My graphics card supports open GL 4.4 and I have been running Creo 3.0 one the computer pretty much since its release.
The only relevant program I have installed recently is AutoCad - I don't know if that could somehow cause a problem?

Top Tags