cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Creo 3 - Invalid feature name

vbartoška
1-Newbie

Creo 3 - Invalid feature name

Hello,

I have problem with Creo 3.0. When I run Creo, it shows a warning message with:

License request failed for feature

Invalid feature name: [FEATURE NAME]

Fail_creo.PNG

Next I click "OK" and application shut down.

I found similary topic on this support, but advices in this topic donť work.

Do you have some tips for fix my problem?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Seems when you were installing Creo 3.0, you used the option Skip Licensing to define license server or license file.

To correct this, you need to reconfigure Creo 3.0 and define the license information.

1. Run reconfigure Creo 3.0 by executing reconfigure.exe from Creo 3.0 installation\parametric\bin 

2. Under License Summary define the server name as 7788@server_name (for license from server) OR license file path for locked license > Install.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

Seems when you were installing Creo 3.0, you used the option Skip Licensing to define license server or license file.

To correct this, you need to reconfigure Creo 3.0 and define the license information.

1. Run reconfigure Creo 3.0 by executing reconfigure.exe from Creo 3.0 installation\parametric\bin 

2. Under License Summary define the server name as 7788@server_name (for license from server) OR license file path for locked license > Install.

Hi,

http://apps.ptc.com/schools/references/install_creo3_unistudent_standard.pdf contains installation instructions for students.

MH

Martin Hanák

Hi,

Did you manage to make application up and running? If, yes, you may mark the appropriate reply to post as correct answer.

Thank You Mahesh...

You could help to enter new world...

Top Tags