cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Creo 4.0 M060 installation troubleshooting

BadatCreo
2-Guest

Creo 4.0 M060 installation troubleshooting

So me and my partner are trying to install Creo 4.0 on our PCs. We are referencing https://apps.ptc.com/schools/references/install_creo4_unistudent_standard.pdf#_ga=2.257392648.2064883124.1508885188-49195181.1505445867

to install it. All works well until license identification. We have tried 

BK410705EDSTUDENTUNICL
& BE410708EDSTUDENTEDK12
And logged in with 2 accounts, but every time we do so, it starts processing and doesn't stop. We have tried to skip processing but it it won't let us install, and instead gives us the error message licensing request failure. Any help would be appreciated especially since we need to finish tonight. If the problem wasn't made clear above, it's that after we submit our license and login info, it starts processing but never stops.

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

the following info is just my guess ...

Creo installer works well, when it finds LAN or WiFi network card. If some virtual or VPN network cards are present then installer will fail.

To see all network cards availabe, you can use ipconfig  /all command entered in Command prompt window.

Martin Hanák

Did you solve that problem? I have the same problem

No, we haven't and I have run multiple tests through various students and have concluded that the Installer for Creo 4.0 M060 is broken because the they most likely discontinued the use of the student keys which invalidates the licensing process. And because our teacher is not a very nice man to put it mildly, he forces to use 4.0, and while the computers in class use M030 which works, we are inadvertently screwed since our project is quite try hard in retrospect and requires at home work.So thank you Creo community because we are officially done with life. El Sai kongero 

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: PTC Control Center and Creo+ Portal

Top Tags