I read PTC changed their release cycle again (New release support schedule starting with Creo 8.0) which summarized means that 184.108.40.206 onward are essentially Enterprise releases and that Creo 8 is almost a year through its 2 year Standard support (quarterly build releases). I posted some more details on this and thoughts on when to upgrade here:
For this post, however, I am curious, if anyone has actually upgraded their company to Creo8 and if so how it went? (or if still testing how it is going)
- Was there a particularly enticing reason that you upgraded? If so what?
- About how many users do you have?
- What version of Creo were you on?
- How did it go? How stable is it?
- Do you use mapkeys extensively, and if so how did they translate?
"When you reward an activity, you get more of it!"