cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Creo Download problem

jjohnson-4
2-Guest

Creo Download problem

Hi, I have tried the web install, zip download and download manager. None seem to work. When trying to extract the zip file using windows default program, 7zip or winRar, a message states that the file is corrupt or invalid. This was consistent for all datecodes. The download manger has never worked right. web install, forces you to try and install license, which i cannot do because of admin rights. i would order a DVD as a last resort but it appears there is no place to do so on PTC.

Frustrated

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

Sorry for your frustrations. Have you logged a case with Creo Tech Support, http://www.ptc.com/support/creo.htm?

Jon,

on my old Windows XP machine I always download installation ZIP files using Download Manager button. I did not met any problem during this year. I use 7-zip file to unpack installation ZIP files. The last succesfull download was Creo 2.0 M010 in 18-June-2012.

I guess there is problem on your PC or Internet connection.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
K2
6-Contributor
6-Contributor
(To:jjohnson-4)

Five years later and the problem still remains.

KenFarley
21-Topaz I
(To:K2)

I don't understand what the "problem" is. I just downloaded Creo 2.0 M250 on 2017-09-28, as I have done for numerous other builds over the past few years. I can look at and copy the files from the .ZIP file directly in Windows 7. If anything, the massive increase in download speeds has made this easier over time.

Top Tags