cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Creo Elements Direkt Modeling Express kann nur offline betrieben werden

bung1
4-Participant

Creo Elements Direkt Modeling Express kann nur offline betrieben werden

Hallo,

ich benutze Creo Elements Direkt Modeling Express 6.0. Seid gestern bekomme ich die Meldung, dass keine Internetverbindung besteht und ich nur offline arbeiten kann. Allerdings besteht eine Internetverbindung. Was kann ich tun?

Gruße

10 REPLIES 10
mcielok
13-Aquamarine
(To:bung1)

Dear bung1,

your message was clear to me thanks to Google Translate Smiley Very Happy; this situation happens from time to time and I too am looking for a solution.

The problem is in charge to PTC: their license authentication service is off. I looked among other posts to find a Community manager to ask for PTC action.

I don't know whether she is on this side of the ocean or the other, so it could take a whole day before seeing answers. I'll tell you if I get one.

Marco

bung1
4-Participant
(To:mcielok)

Hello Marco,

thank you for your reply. My English is not so good.

Can it be that PTC no longer wants to support this system?

Bung

mcielok
13-Aquamarine

Hy,

in my experience, PTC will is hard to understand.

But since many years this recurring problem is due to temporary issues with the authentication service.

I observed the problem occurred in the week end of the new european General Data Protection Regulation. Who knows if it has anything to do with it.

Marco

mcielok
13-Aquamarine

Bung,

no news yet, at present.

I have just sent a new message to the administrator.

If you'd like to have her bombed with requests, search for "Jaime Lee" and send her a message.

Let's stay in contact for any news.

Marco

Good Afternoon

I am reviewing this issue and seeking as to why it is still occurring for you.

I will provide an update as soon as possible.

Matt

mcielok
13-Aquamarine
(To:MattDonovan)

So kind of you Matt, thank you very much.

Marco

FriedhelmK
17-Peridot

Hallo bung1 (for English see under)

Falls du nach der mitgeschickten Fehlermeldung nicht weitergekommen bist,

Einfach ohne Eingaben auf Abschicken drùcken,dann Aktivierungsschlùssel anfordern drùcken,

Du wirst im Internet auf die Loginseite kommen, Einlogen

Dann bekommst du einen langen Aktivierungsschlüssel, Auswaehlen, (mit CTRL C) kopieren

im Fenster wo du den Schlùssel angefordert hast bei Manuelle Produktaktivierung (mit CTRL V) einfùgen,

Abschicken

Jetzt kannst du 72 Stunden arbeiten,

Dannach dann das Ganze  erneut,

Wir hatten auch den Fall dass einer auf der Skihùtte ohne Internetzugang arbeiten wollte 😉

In dem Fall kann man durch das Zurùcksetzen der Systemuhr Arbeitszeit "erschaffen"

Hoffe das hilft 😉

Gruss Friedhelm

Warning: counters english 😉

If you did not progress after receiving the error message,

Just click on Submit, then click asc for activation key,
You will come to the login page on the internet, log in
Then you will get a long activation key, select, copy (with CTRL C)
in the window where you requested the key, insert in manual product activation (with CTRL V),
Send
Now you can work 72 hours,
then the whole thing again,
We also had the case that somebudy wanted to work on the ski hut without Internet access 😉
In that case you can "create" working time by setting the system clock back,
Hope that helps 😉
Greeting Friedhelm

(Please write info in your Signature) Sysinfo: I use Creo Elements Direct /Drafting, /Modeling and /Modeling Express 8.0 ( formerly CoCreate- SolidDesigner and Drafting or ME10 )
bung1
4-Participant
(To:FriedhelmK)

Hallo Friedhelm,

danke - hat diesmal funktioniert. Beim letzten Versuch ging der Schlüssel für die Aktivierung leider auch nicht.

Auf diese Art kann ich wenigstens das Programm nutzen,

Gruß

mcielok
13-Aquamarine
(To:FriedhelmK)

This time the manual activation works.

Thank you very much.

In the meanwhile I received reply from Jaime Lee linking the thread https://community.ptc.com/t5/System-Administration/I-get-no-license-from-ptc-server-and-can-t-start-ptc-creo/m-p/552345#M19852 whit the same workaround.

Marco

bung1
4-Participant

Danke Marco und Matt

Top Tags