cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Creo Error Message, On Loadup.

ptc-5269049
1-Newbie

Creo Error Message, On Loadup.

When I installed creo off a disc we got given from school i had entered the code to make it valid everything was going smoothly, and then all the programs got installed. And then you think ok its fine.... but with mine when i booted it up to have a mess around with it, a error message came up and it said something about the code i entered. So i tried loading it up again reinstalling doing it without the internet connection and firewall etc, everything nothing seems to be working and i cant find anyone else with this problem, Pease Help (Pictures Are Below.)

Regards From Harry.

2 REPLIES 2

Student Version installation problems

Certainly not a new issue. See if the link above will help.

Welcome to the forum Harry.

Harry,

you have to understand the contents of C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing\BH380112ED1882-NT8K-7BPG_license.dat file.

Does this file exist ?

Can you upload it ?

Inside the file you can see MAC address of network card.

If the MAC address is not equal to MAC address of network card installed in your PC, then you are in trouble.

If the MAC address is equal to MAC address of network card, then your network card is turned off and you are also in trouble.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags