cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Creo Parametric 2.0 sheet metal part error

mawyr
5-Regular Member

Creo Parametric 2.0 sheet metal part error

Hello,

I use Creo Parametric 2.0. I cannot open and create sheet metal parts. When I open sheet metal parts than Creo crashes and turns off. I have been trying almost everything to fix it. I copied collogues config.pro files. I reinstalled Creo Parametric 2.0. I arranged licenses in proper order.  I set hi quality graphic card as default. I use Creo Parametric 4.0 to other projects and it works properly with sheet metal parts. Could you help me to solve this problem?

Maciej

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I
(To:mawyr)

Hi,

Try cleaning the cache (.wf) folder. 

By default tt will be under %AppData%\Roaming\PTC\ProENGINEER

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I
(To:mawyr)

Hi,

Try cleaning the cache (.wf) folder. 

By default tt will be under %AppData%\Roaming\PTC\ProENGINEER

mawyr
5-Regular Member
(To:Mahesh_Sharma)

Hi,

Thank you for fast help. Problem solved. In case somebody will search this folder, this is the path: 

C:\Users\"your_login"\AppData\Roaming\PTC\ProENGINEER\Wildfire\.wf

What build code of Creo 2.0 are you using? The only thing I can figure is that you might be using one of the early build codes that might have hardware compatibility issues, or one of the problematic unstable build codes. I also seem to recall some issue that was fixed in M090 or M100 regarding the embedded web browser.

Also, are you trying to open any models that were created in later versions of Creo? The software is not forward compatible, but that shouldn't cause a crash if you tried to open a later version model. I'm trying to consider all possibilities.

Dave Martin - dmartin@creowindchill.com - https://www.mcaeconsulting.com
mawyr
5-Regular Member
(To:DaveMartin)

Hello,

Thank you for answer. I use M250. It happened with every model versions but now it works. Solution from previous post was correct.

Top Tags